Sunday, October 12, 2014

Solution, no block

Today is 10-12-2014 and it has been a total of 6 years since I started my business and the only thing that is different is when a stumbling block comes a long a can cross it faster

What this shows growth and it took me a long time to recognize this, when you see  a successful person and their business in doing well you don't what that person has been through.

The first wealthy person that caught my attention was Donald Trump and on TV he seems like a nice guy but reading about him and hearing some stories about him being a hastil person.

Now that I have started my Own business and i started with nothing, I understand how a successful person can be angry.

You go through so many hoops and door after door closed in your face you kinda build up your anger and your fuse becomes short .

And why the wealthy spend the way they spend, starting with nothing and telling yourself you can't have nice things because you don't have enough money when you do get it you still don't spend it like you want.

My stepdad said why you buy all those cars when you can only drive one at a time and for me I like options but if you have a lot of money you buy expensive cars as an investment.

See that last paragraph can tell the difference between thinking and lifestyle 
And education. 

No comments:

Post a Comment