Friday, October 17, 2014

Money round up

Today is 10-18-2014 and I was thinking what it is that I want my business to grow from and I just want it to come together so that is why I peace it one shape at a time until it comes together.

So far to get money for my idea I have been to kickstart.com at least two times but never finished the process I don't know why but that is just how it happens.

I was reading a business plan app and what it was telling me was the things I'm already doing I want to get passed this point but I don't know how.

I have been repeating the same steps for years I know them in my sleep I have done even more but the results im looking for has not happen.

So I looked up my next venture and because it's in the line of the things I have already done I think I have to pay for exposers.

I have not set a goal on how much money I'm going to need to start and maintain my vision so I think that is the set back , I'm just in the pre planing stage for the big picture.

As fare as the goals I have set for 2014 I have reached most of them the only one I did not reach was get a house. I'm still working towards that .but I still have about two months to get it done.

For next year 2015 my goal will to get my list of yearly goals done in 6 months witch will make next year even more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment