Friday, September 19, 2014

No breaks

Today is 9-19-2014 and what has happened so far this week is that my car went and trying to get a business up and running without a place to start is hard I mean you can still make things happen by phone and Internet.

So what I have to eat that is on my plate getting things done to my car this is the car I have been doing my daily driving that went its a summer car so eventually I would have had to get a cuv or suv but I did not want to do that right now.

Also the ground work for another business I'm working on and I have called and called looking for a transmission for that car I'm building it on a budget but I'm getting other people to do the work.

And also finding money to get my real estate off the ground I mean I think I'm headed in the right direction but still I'm not getting the results I want.

Then getting things done with my book I mean I still have to get it copyright for it then decid if I want a agent to mark a path of success or go my own way.

I have my set up and the more work I do the more detailed the plan becomes the bigger my vision gets I have tried to focus on one at a time but the problem comes 3at a time so when I fix one I have two more to fix and 3 more problems come so I feel I'm always behind .

I forgot that I'm starting my app and have not gotten the time to do anything with that I need to get on the ball faster their are something I'm not doing so it's time to get back to my basics.


No comments:

Post a Comment