Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Deadend

Today is 1-14-2015 and I am an entrepreneur and as I go day to day still trying to get my business out their, I run across this problem it's the money problem it's a circle of dead ends for me right now.

Every time I go to the bank I feel like me and the branch manager are doing the who's on first skit , but it goes like this
Me: how can I get a loan
Branch manager: you have to have good credit 
Me:how do I get good credit 
Branch manager: you have to have a line of credit
Me: how do I get a line of credit 
Branch manager: you have to fill out this credit application 
Me: ok done
Branch manager: you were denied 
Me: I know because I tried to get a credit card 
Branch manager : you know your hurting your credit score 
Me: well I have to get a line of credit from somewhere 
Branch manager:try again next time and have a good day 

So if you don't have a job they won't give you a line of credit , but then you do a secured loan and you get charged to loan your own money to yourself.

It's  like when will I break through the dog chasing its tail phase , I am ready to start living the businessman life, the one I look at in the mirror everyday.

I heard the prase I have been given nothing for so long that I am now qualified to make something from nothing.

I want an unlimited budget but I have a shoestring budget the difference is I have one time for what ever idea I come up with to work unlike an unlimited budget where I can keep throwing money at it until it works.

I thought I had ran out of things to talk about but I didn't I was just in the same loop as every start up.

No comments:

Post a Comment